Silverlight Firestarter event in December
Light up your Silverlight skills with the all-new Global Silverlight Firestarter!
What is the Silverlight Firestarter?
- An Event: A one day, global, live streamed and on demand event keynoted by Scott Guthrie
- Training: New self-paced labs and walk through videos
- Interactive: Got questions? Get your answers! Watch live and ask the Silverlight product team questions during the event.
- Why Silverlight? Silverlight is Microsoft’s strategic development platform for building interactive applications across desktop, phone, and the browser.
Something for Everyone
- Just starting out with Silverlight? Watch the On-Ramp sessions and work on hands on labs to get you started.
- Already Building business applications? Watch the event live and learn how to create compelling business applications with Silverlight.
- Got questions? Engage with the Silverlight product team live or in person with our interactive chat.
When: December 2, 2010 8am to 5pm PT
Register: Register Online, Now!
How Much? Nothing! This is a free event
Silverlight Firestarter Keynote
Masterful Data Strategies with Silverlight and WP7
15 minute break
Roll Out Your Business Apps Today with RIA Services
MVVM: Why and How? Tips and Patterns using MVVM and Service Patterns
Silverlight Today and Tomorrow (Special Guest Panel)
Building Real World Silverlight Apps
15 minute break
Tune Your Application: Profiling and Performance Tips
Mike Cook & Jossef Goldberg
Killer Performance Tips for Silverlight Windows Phone 7