Angular Connect 2015 Keynote recap
AngularConnect conference is held this week in London (UK).
Notable announcements of the Keynote
- Google is commited to work on Angular 1.x (there have been 32 releases this year)
- Status of Angular 2
- No beta yet (but pretty close)
- Angular Universal is the server side rendering feature of Angular 2
- New tool: angular-cli, allows developers to use the command line to scaffold pieces of an application
- Upgrade scenario demoed: mixing Angular 1 and Angular 2 in the same app. More details was unveiled before
- Browser support has now been extended to IE 9!
Watch the entire keynote and sessions online: